Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thank You Cards


Machine Used: Fiskars Fuse
Files Used: Scalloped Circle Die
Materials: Card stock, rhinestones, ribbon

This is the card that my daughter and I worked on together.  We sent these out to those who gave her a birthday present.  This was the first card I made utilizing my new Fuse.  I inked the die and my daughter turned the crank.  She's only 4 and it was easy enough for her to help!  LOVE THAT!!

 
My daughter helped me pick out all the papers and we layered them together.  I really like the fact that she enjoys helping me make her thank you cards.

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

1 comment:

  1. Awww Jamie, This is so pretty, and I loved reading how your 4 year old daughter helped...that must've really felt special.

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...