Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Photo Christmas Ornaments 2015




For this simple project I started out with a few of the picture Christmas cards I had left on hand.  Using the 2¾" circle die from the Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles, I positioned it over the picture of my children and ran it through my Big Shot.  I also cut out the sentiment from my card and added that to the backside.  The red cardstock was cut using the 3¼" circle die from the same Spellbinders set.


I glued all 3 pieces together and while the glue was still somewhat wet, gently rolled them to insert them into the opening of the clear plastic disc ornament.  Once the picture was in, I used my bone folder to gently flatten it and make sure the picture was flat to the cardstock.


It's a very simple project but one that the grandparents absolutely LOVED!  I'm already tossing ideas around in my head for what I can make for next year.  These are great personalized gifts and will be fun to reminisce in years to come.


Thanks for looking!!

*´¨)

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...