Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Valentine's Day Bags and Boxes

In order to get myself familiarized with some of the features available on my Gazelle I made 3 different boxes.

Machine: Boss Kut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking III
Materials: Cardstock, Ribbon, Red Pen

With this first bag I used the option to use a pen to write the sentiments, "I Love You", "Sweetheart", and "Be Mine."  Then I swapped the pen for the blade and cut the heart out around the sentiment and attached them to the bag.  I tied the ribbons on as handles and put the bag together!

This next box I used the print and cut feature.  Using an image that I already had on my computer, I imported it into Funtime.  I put a heart around the bear and using the decorative scissors created a scalloped border.  I then sent the image to my printer and printed out the bear.  I put the print out of the bear on my cutting board and sent the scalloped heart to be cut.  I embellished the box with a little bit of white ribbon and here ya go!

With the pillow box I typed in a name for personalization and then cut it.  I used clear plastic on the inside so that any candy inside could be seen through the name.  Then with a little bit of ribbon I decorated the top and bottom.  Easy and fun!

Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...