Monday, April 9, 2012

Kusudama Easter Basket


Materials: Kusudama flowers, glass Easter basket, tissue paper, paper Easter grass, floral stryofoam

Using the kusudama flowers that I made in this post, I decided to assemble the flowers in a glass Easter basket that I found at the last minute.

I started by wrapping floral styrofoam in tissue paper and put it in the basket.  Then cut the kusudama flower stems down to the length I wanted, arranged them in the styrofoam.  Topped it off with some paper Easter grass.

DISCLAIMER:  I am NOT a florist!!  :o)  This was my first attempt at arranging flowers this way.  I learned a lot of how I would go about it differently and I'm already looking forward to the opportunity!!  This will HELP A LOT in arranging the flowers for the flower girl baskets I will be making for my sister's wedding!!


Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie *´¨)

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful design. Love it. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word this is gorgeous!!!!! Now I have to figure out how to make some.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...