Monday, April 9, 2012

Lorne's Workbench Cutting Board


Machine Used: Boss Kut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking III
Materials: Cutting board, Oracal 651 vinyl

While my Daddy certainly knows his way around the garage, he certainly scares me in the kitchen!  :o)  Just keeping it honest!!  Soooo, to give him a little added assurance and encouragement, I made him this cutting board for his new home.

I found this free hand tool silhouette vector pack to use so that I could add tools to his "workbench."  I multiplied the nails and then rotated them in different directions for the piled look.

With the Funtime font, aachen bold, I typed out "Lorne's Workben_h" and then added a c clamp in the lettering.

An easy AND personalized gift!!

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie *´¨)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...