Monday, September 17, 2012

Angel Swing Card


Machine Used: Boss Kut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking III
Files Used: Angel
Materials: Cardstock, rhinestones, ribbon

I've submitted this card in the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge.  This week required incorporating an angel into the card.  I found my angel within the Cre8tive Hands free digital stamps.

I also decided that having never tried a swing card before, I thought to give it a try!  I started by importing my angel into Funtime.  Using the print and cut feature available, I cut a square around the angel.  I added glitter to the wings and stars and some rhinestones to the bottom right.


After creating a swing card in Funtime and different size layers for the borders, I cut out my card.  I tied a pink ribbon.

A very simple card but I'm in love with the way it turned out!  Now I just need to go out and buy sentiment stamp for the inside.  :o)

The file for the swing card that I made is availabe for download in the Gazelle Owner's Forum in *File Sharing*
 
Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie, your card is so adorable, I love the little angel and your design is awesome. Thanks for joining us over at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday "Be An Angel" challenge this week :)S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandra!! Everyone over at the Outlawz have always been so very supportive. :o)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...