Thursday, November 1, 2012

CAS Cupcake Card


Machine Used: BossKut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking III
Materials: Card stock, ribbon
Challenges: The Outlawz Sunday Clean and Simple - Treats
 
This project I worked on and completed with my daughter.
 
I found the cupcake image at www.dulemba.com,  artwork © Elizabeth O. Dulemba.
 
After importing the image into Funtime, I created a cut image from it.  I then did a print and cut with it, so that I could fussy cut around the image.  Then my dearest daughter and I got to work coloring!  Now, please keep in mind that I've seen tons of fellow crafters who use Copics.  I'm working on heading that direction myself but for this project I broke out the good ole Crayola markers!  LOL  Hey, we all gotta start somewhere.
 
For my daughters card, she chose purple for her paper because it's her favorite color.  :o)
 

Can you tell she helped pick the colors for me on my cupcake?  This really was one of my most favorite projects and I'm really looking forward to working on another one with her soon!

 
Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...