Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nuts 4 You


Machine Used: BossKut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking III
Files Used: Designs on Cloud 9 Fall Squirrels
Materials: Photo of my babies and me, cardstock, ribbon, brad, self stick pearls
Challenges: Designs on Cloud 9 - A Picture of Me Without You, The Outlawz Paper a la Mode -

Please be kind, this is my first layout so I wanted to keep it simple.
 
For the Designs on Cloud 9 challenge, I needed to include a picture of me with my children, include a Designs on Cloud 9 pattern, and then post it to the Facebook fan page.
 
For The Outlawz Paper a la Mode we needed to make a project that you are thankful for in some way.  Well, when it comes to my babies, I'm thankful for them in all ways possible!!

Finding a photo of my babies and then to see me in it is very rare!  For one, I'm usually the one taking all the pictures and two, I hate having my picture taken.  :o)  I'm sure there's a lot of Mom's that can relate with both.

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

8 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the play on words =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, these are some cute little guys, and I love the papers that you added with them. Just a delightful card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did GREAT with your first design. Sometimes "simple" is the hardest to make look good, and you did a wonderful job.

    Judy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is just darling I love your picture and your sentiment is perfect. The animals are so cute. Great job!!!
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Jamie, you certainly did a lot better than I ever did on a first layout! I love it, and I love how you've created the nut theme to coincide with your love for your children. So sweet.
    I went to your contact page and can't seem to find the way to contact you directly. I want to thank you for your email and I have something to send to you. Touch base with my email svdow@hotmail.com when you get the chance. Thanks girlie :)S

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...