Sunday, April 7, 2013

Starr's Photography Watermark



Software: PaintShop Pro X

My cousin asked me if I would help her create a watermark for her photos and of course, my answer was absolutely!  Above is a simple design that we worked on together, via e-mail's.  She chose the fonts and I put them together so that the "S" and the "C" were threaded through each other.

We played with many different fonts and finally settled on the simple ones that would offer her more opportunities than using them in printed form.

Check out her website here or her Facebook page here!!

AND, after that was done I just couldn't stop there!  I offered to make her some vinyl decals for her vehicles.  Where else would I go other than my beautiful Gazzy?!  :o)

 

Machine Used: BossKut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking IV
Files Used: * see above *
Materials: Oracal 651 vinyl (outdoor vinyl)

The larger decals are 6 inches and the smaller ones are 4 inches.  With the smaller ones, although the "Starr's Photography" and "2013 © Starr Cuevas" cut out beautifully with my Gazelle they were a pain to weed!!  Also, I honestly don't think that they would hold up well on a vehicle.

 

On a completely different topic, I've expanded to Facebook finally!! Please come check out my page and while you're there, how about a like?! :o)
 
 

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Fabulous designs....will check out the FB page too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, the designs are fantastic..WTG Will come visit on your FB page too.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...