Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Welcome Friends Vinyl Door Decal


Machine Used: BossKut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking IV
Fonts Used: BlackJack, Cambria
Materials: Outdoor Vinyl, Transfer Tape

I've seen this sentiment or something similar used and have always loved the welcoming feel of it.  Most times it is made with indoor vinyl and placed inside but I wanted to decorate our boring white front door.

Using my Funtime program, I created the sentiment and positioned it how I wanted it placed.  With Funtime, this project is really very simple and took little time to complete.


After cutting the vinyl in black outdoor vinyl, I weeded the negative space off and placed transfer tape on it.  I eyed the center as best I could and put it on the front door.


Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie, Love your door design, miss seeing you in the halls. Thanks for dropping by my new blog. I'm slacking but am working on things to post.
    Hugs, Lori m
    www.throughtheeyesofgg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...