Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Wild about Wilcox Shirt


Machine Used: BossKut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking IV
Fonts Used: Funtime Hobos
Materials: Heat Transfer Vinyl

We recently moved and because of the move my daughter had to relocate schools.  This month her new school has been celebrating reading with a different theme each week.  This week is centered around her school.

She's supposed to wear cloths that support the school.  Unfortunately for us, the PTO sold shirts at the beginning of the school year and don't have any more.  Well, I couldn't send her to school without some school gear and colors!!

After playing around in the Funtime program, I came up with a couple of designs.  I asked family and friends which one they liked best but ultimately it was up to my daughter.


She picked the blue design because it was easier for her to read.

While she was at school one day I cut the image and ironed it onto the shirt that we got for her.  Fortunately she LOVED it!

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...