Thursday, January 28, 2016

Birthday Invites and Thank you!


When I asked my daughter what she wanted me to put on her birthday invites, it was a definite Hello Kitty.  With plenty of coloring book pages available, we printed her out using a printer that uses toner versus the ink jet.  Using the printer gave us the option to use the rainbow deco foil.


The balloons were simply created using circle punches and the Stampin' Up! Owl builder punch.  I used the feet of the owl to create the bottoms of the balloons.

Since I'm not one to let things go to waste in my crafting room, I saved the negative pieces of deco fail and used them to make the thank you's. 


Using my Xyron 900, I added permanent adhesive to white cardstock and attached the negative from the deco foil.


I inked the bottom base of the card where you would be able to see through the die cut "thanks" to make it pop out more.

While I suggested that my daughter simple sign her name to the inside of the card, she insisted that she wanted to write a message to each card she was sending out.  Proud Mommy moment right there!!


Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...