Saturday, January 9, 2016

Just for You!


Sometimes it just takes new stamps to get that crafty mojo going.  I've truly been in a slump lately and for Christmas purchased the Peaceful Pines by Stampin' Up!, the coordinating dies, and the adorable Build a Snowman set by Stampendous.

Then with some inspiration from The Outlawz Challenges, I finally found my crafty mojo!

For the pine, I started by stamping it in VersaMark and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  With the coordinating die, I cut it out and set it aside.

On white cardstock, I stamped the snowman and the sentiment.  I colored in the hat, glove, and added some lines to the scarf.

Using some dimensionals I made the tree stand out a little on front, like the snowman was hiding behinding it.  Then glued on the white pom pom as a snowball in his glove.

I added a couple snowflakes into the empty space that looked lonely.  :o)  At that point, I thought I was done . . . but it just didn't feel right to have the tree "appear as it was floating" on the page.

So using an additional piece of white cardstock, giving it a curve, I added it to the bottom of the card with dimensionals.


I really LOVE how this card turned out and I'm really looking forward to getting back at crafting!


Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Getting new goodies can bring back a crafty spark! Love the card~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...