Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Many Thanks



Machine Used: Boss Kut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking III
Files Used: Many Thanks
Materials: White Recollections value pack of cards and envelopes, Cardstock, Vinyl, fine Sharpie pen, 1/16" thick 3D dots

Using a fine Sharpie pen in my Gazelle, I used the calligraphic frames soft two font I downloaded from dafont.com, I "colored" the frame around the card.  Then I cut the bottom part of the card along the bottom border of the frame.  Then I attached a black piece of cardstock to the bottom of the card for some contrast.

The "Many Thanks" file was shared within the Gazelle Owner's forum by one of the very generous members.  I first cut black cardstock, then used white vinyl on the "Many" and then red vinyl on the "Thanks."  Then I put 1/16" thick 3D dots behind the "Many Thanks" to add some depth.

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie *´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...