Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mickaela's Thank You Card


Machine Used: Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking III
Materials: Cardstock, hand paint, contact paper

I first started with a pack of plain white cards and envelopes.  Then using my Funtime Scrapbooking III program, I cut out "THANK YOU" on top of a heart out of contact paper.  I had already measured my daughters hand so that I knew how small the heart needed to be.  I weeded the "THANK YOU" out of the heart making sure to leave the middle of the "A" and "O".  Using transfer paper, I moved the heart and the middle of the letters onto the plain white card.

Then using my daughters hand as a "stamp" we painted her hand purple (her choice) and put it over the white heart.  Once the paint dried I carefully removed the heart and the middle of the "A" and "O".

Getting back to my Funtime, I took 10 hearts and welded them together making a heart border.  To keep from taking attention from the hand stamp, I chose light pink paper to cut the borders.

Our "hand made" thank you's are ready to be mailed!
Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie *´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...