Friday, February 24, 2012

Mom's Birthday Card




Machine Used: Boss Kut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking III
Files Used: Heart Doily Hugger Frame (purchased at Boss Kut)
Materials: White Recollections value pack of cards and envelopes, Card stock, Vinyl, 1/16" thick 3D dots, and fine Sharpie pens

Here's a simple card that I made for my Mom (obviously :o)). I used Funtime font Impress BT Regular for "Happy Birthday Mom" and 1/16" 3D dots to add dimension.  I layered red vinyl on top of light violet cardstock for the "Happy Birthday Mom."

For the Heart Doily Hugger Frame (purchased at Boss Kut) on the front, I layered red cardstock, with violet patterned paper, and then plain violet carstock.

Inside the card I used a fine Sharpie pen in the Funtime font Ballroom Tango Regular for the poem (found through a search online). The embellishment is also in Sharpie pen using Nymphette font that I downloaded from dafont.com

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie *´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...