Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Come Let Us Adore Him Plate


Machine Used: BossKut Gazelle and Cricut Expression
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking III
Files Used: Nativity on the cartridge When It's Cold Outside
Materials: Repositionable vinyl

For this project I dusted off the ole Cricut Expression.  I just haven't needed it since I purchase my Gazelle.  The only reason I got it out this time was because of a specific image on a cartridge that I've been wanting to use.

Once I had the image and the shadow of the image cut with my Cricut, it was time to get back on my computer and open up Funtime.  I typed out the text, fit it to the path of a circle so that I could get the arch.

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...