Sunday, January 20, 2013

Paper Bows


Machine Used: BossKut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking IV
Files Used: Paper Bow (available in the Boss Kut Forum)
Materials: Cardstock

This was a project that was started because I have seen many people who have created bows out of paper.  I LOVE the look!  After reading tutorials and watching YouTube videos I decided that I wanted create my own cut file in order to achieve the look that I wanted.


I created 2 different sizes so that I could layer them and also added 2 different way to add the ties.  In one cut file you get 6 different way to create a bow, not including the different ways you can change the color of the cardstock.  :o)


For this free file, please visit the Boss Kut Forum!

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

4 comments:

  1. Nice!! I am really starting to designing...thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Kenya!! Funtime really makes it so easy! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool are these?!!!! I don't have that machine, I only have the Big Shot! Now I'm sitting here wishing they had something like that for it....I do LOVE your paper bows though! They're really pretty Jamie & TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous bows hun. This is on my "learn to do" list. They are awesome!

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...