Friday, January 25, 2013

Single Sheet Bag and Paper Bow


Machine Used: BossKut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking IV
Files Used: Paper Bow (available in the Boss Kut Forum)
Materials: Cardstock, ribbon, pearl heart brad
Challenges: The Outlawz Twisted Thursday - 2 of the following: Designer Paper, Brads, and Embossing

I was inspired to create this project based on a tutorial I found here.  Here are the measurements for the score lines in her tutorial:

 
I found that you won't necessarily need the 3/4" and the 10 1/4" score lines.  It depends on how you want you are going to embellish your bag.
 
The bow is a cut file that I created in my Funtime software and made available in the Boss Kut Forum.  I am currently working on setting up my blog to be able to offer templates and cut files for those interested.  Hopefully I'll have that up and running soon!

Here's a close up of the bow.  Although I did use a little adhesive to the bow to attach to the bag, I also used the heart shape brad.


Here's a view of the bag open.  I ended up using 2 velcro but I think that one would have worked just fine as well!

  
Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

2 comments:

  1. Great gift bag, Jamie! Love that shiny bow, too :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bag and the bow too! I noticed you used the new version of FT; how do you like it? I might purchase it this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...