Sunday, June 17, 2012

Clean and Simple Father's Day Card


Machine Used: Boss Kut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking III
Materials: Cardstock, Ribbon, Silver Brad

I started by using the option to utilize any pen in my Gazelle and typed out "Happy Father's Day" in the Funtime font Brody.  Then I removed the pen and put my blade holder back in and cut the shape of the card around the sentiment.

Then I cut out "Dad" in the Funtime font Friz Quadrata Bold and cut the rectangle around it.  For the finishing touch, I added some embellishments to the top left!

Clean and simple BUT still made with all my Love!!

I really LOVE all the options my Gazelle offers me and she cuts so beautifully!  I've learned so much about how she actually works and what to look for when I'm having problems through the Gazelle Owner's Forum.  They truly have THE BEST customer service there!  I never learned or understood so much with my other electronic cutter . . .

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie *´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...