Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Father's Day Card 2012


Machine Used: Boss Kut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking III
Materials: Cardstock

For my Dad's Father's Day card I started by typing the word "DAD" out in the Funtime font Windsor Bold.  Then I created a rectangle and rounded the corners.  I overlapped the top of the letters to the bottom of the rectangle and welded them together.

I then typed out a Father's Day poem I found available on the internet in the true type font Aeolus.  Using the print and cut option with my Gazelle, I print out the poem and cut the card shape around the poem.


Using the true type font Tagettes, I typed out "Daddy" and added an outline to it.  I used 3-D dots to adhere it to the card for some added dimension.

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie *´¨)

2 comments:

  1. How do you get the letters to attach to the card like that in Funtime?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started by typing out the word Dad and then outlined it. Then using the size rectangle that I wanted, I had the outline of the letters overlap the rectangle and welded them together. Clear as mud? :o)

      When doing this, make sure that you size the rectangle so that when you connect it to the letters, when folded the card will be the size you want.

      If this isn't clear, you can send me an e-mail via the contact tab at the top and I'll help you through it better.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...