Friday, June 15, 2012

Doll High Chair and Crib


Machine Used: Boss Kut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking III
Files Used: Butterfly Doily by Judy Stark BKD 101
Materials: Vinyl


My daughter received this beautiful high chair and crib for her baby dolls for her birthday last January.  The only problem I saw with it is that it's so white and boring!!  Nothing a little vinyl and some great Bosskut Diecuts can't fix.  :o)  There was more I definitely wanted to do but my daughter thought that my playtime with her toys was up.  She loved the new additions and even called them her new "toys."

For this project I simply used repositionable vinyl, available for purchase through Bosskut.  With just about all of my vinyl projects, I used transfer tape; also available for purchase through Bosskut.  This helps to keep the integrity of the design and if I'm applying words, it keeps the spacing as I intended it.


For the high chair, I simply added the Butterfly Doily by Judy Stark BKD 101 to the back of the seat.  I have to note here that once I had this cut and weeded, my daughter saw it.  She LOVED it and was so excited that it was for her!


With the crib, I added a Butterfly Doily by Judy Stark BKD 101 to each of the doors.  I also added the bedtime prayer, "Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, Bless the bed that I lie on.  Four corners to my bed.  Four angels 'round my head.  One to watch and one to pray and two to guide me through the day" to the inside of the where my daughter puts her dolls head.


It still amazes me the difference a little vinyl can make!  With the colors available now, it's easy to personalize just about ANYTHING!!  Another thing that I absolutely LOVE about repositionable vinyl is fact that it's not permanent.  You can change with the seasons or as your mood suits.  What will you let your Gazelle help you to "improve?"

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie *´¨)
Bosskut Design Team Member

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...