Monday, July 29, 2013

Wine Cork Shadowbox


Machine Used: BossKut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking IV
Materials: 11 x 14 Black Top Loading Shadowbox, Oracal 631 vinyl (indoor)

This project was inspired by a pin on Pinterest and this image I found on the internet.  I LOVE the idea of a single place to put all my wine corks.  Before I finished the shadowbox, I was collecting them in an oversized coffee cup and when that got full I transferred some of them to a plastic container.  I definitely needed a more creative place to keep them!

Once I decided to do this, I went straight to the internet to see if I could find a sentiment regarding wine that I would want on my shadowbox.  I also posted a message to Facebook to seek some guidance and suggestions from my wine drinking friends.  Of course in doing this, my sister decided she wanted one too!  That's not a problem when it comes to my Gazelle and Funtime.

I headed out to my favorite store to get some frames.  With the sale they had going on and the added coupon I got a GREAT deal on 2 of the 11 x 14 Black Top Loading Shadowbox.


Loved the way both of these turned out!!  Now we've got a place to store our wine corks until another project comes along and we need a few for that.  :o) 
 

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

2 comments:

  1. what did you use for the writing and pictures? I love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used indoor vinyl, Oracal 631. I used my electronic die cutter to cut the sentiment and the images out.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...