Saturday, December 28, 2013

Personalized Baby Onsies

 

Machine Used: BossKut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking IV
Files Used: Baby Bib with Bows by Scrapcuts by Judy
Materials: Heat transfer vinyl, plain white baby onsies

My cousin approached me and asked if I would be willing to make her some onsies for her great niece that is due in January.  Well, obviously I said yes and here is a result of that request.  She gave me the sentiments that she wanted and I chose fonts, layouts, and designs.

For some of them I referred to the internet for inspiration.

The first onsie below with the bows I had originally wanted to add the complete file Baby Bib with Bows by Scrapcuts by Judy but was having some issues with getting the bib to fit how I wanted it on the onsie.  It's such a beautiful file and I didn't want to distort the image too much and risk loosing the beauty of it.  So, I chose to use the bows from the file and add a layered necklace.

Simple designs that add just the right touch to a plain white onsie.

 
 
 

 

 
Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...