Monday, December 30, 2013

Scrapbooking A Deployment


Machine Used: BossKut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking IV
Files Used: Heart with Ribbon #JS1511 by Scrap Cuts by Judy

Finally got to the first 3 pages of the beautiful scrapbook that my dearest hubby bought me while deployed to Kuwait.  Now that I've got started, the ideas are flooding with what to do with additional pages!

For the first page, I wanted to honor my husband and the beautiful gift he gave me.  I started with one of my most favorite pics of him from the deployment.  For the write-up, I simply inserted a picture of a Kuwait map into Word and used the washed out option.  Then I typed up some minimal information regarding his deployment and printed it out.  VERY simple!!  I cut it out to the size I wanted and then inked the edges for some additional dimension.

This beautiful file, Heart with Ribbon #JS1511, I got from Scrap Cuts by Judy!  I felt it was the perfect accent to this first page that showed where my love and support is.


Of course I had to do an additional second and third page because I had a few more pictures that I wanted to display along with a sweet card that he sent me.

 
For the second page I made sure to add some basic information regarding Kuwait and Camp Buehring.
 
 
The thank you stamp is of course from Stampin' Up!
 

With the third page, I added the card that he sent me and a picture of him at his favorite place!  :o)

 
The flag banner that I created is all from Stampin' Up!
 
Ink: Pacific Point #126951, Real Red #126949, White Stazon #106960
Stamp Sets Used: *Banner Blast #133554
Punches: *Banner #133519
Materials: White Bakers Twine #124262

* Sale-A-Bration sets
 

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...