Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Scrapbook and Journal

 
On my hubby's last deployment to Kuwait he picked up this beautiful camel leather scrapbook and journal filled with blank flower pressed paper for me!!  The workmanship on these are STUNNING and the pages waiting to be filled are GORGEOUS!  I think that he knows me well to know how much I would LOVE and APPRECIATE such a beautiful gift.  To think, I only asked a for a tee shirt.  :o)

 
 
 
The above images are of the journal.  The first picture is of the front and the second is the back.
 
 
A couple flower pressed pages of the journal.

 

The above images are of the scrapbook.


I'm really looking forward to filling these beautiful pages with the memories that we make together as a family!  I've already decided the first couple pages are going to document the gift I received and detail his deployment.  It will most likely have to wait until after Christmas and the New Year but I just can't wait!!

While I sincerely appreciate this gift, the best is having my hubby home safe and sound where he belongs!

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...