Monday, June 9, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Card


Machine Used: BossKut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking IV
Files Used:  Funny Farm by Designs on Cloud 9
Materials: Card stock, pop dots, chalk or ink for shading

This simple card was made for a special little girl whose first birthday theme was Old McDonald.  Using the Funny Farm by Designs on Cloud 9 file, I cut out the farm, pig, and bear. 


With a little shading, I'm really happy with how these adorable cuts put together!

In the Funtime program, I created the oval and made a copy of it so that I had 2 of them.  I layered a 1 (one) on top of one of the ovals so that it would cut out.  After cutting the ovals, using pop dots, I layered one on top of the other for additional dimension.


Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...