Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Spruced up my Keurig

 

Machine Used: BossKut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking IV
Materials: Oracal 631 vinyl

For my birthday this year I got a Keurig.  It took me a bit to transition from my coffee pot to the Keurig but then again when my coffee pot died I didn't really have any other options.  My biggest concern was the cost of the "K-cups" so I ended up purchasing those reuseable cafe cups.
 

My next concern was how plain it looked in my kitchen!  :o)

The first addition was adding the amount of the cup sizes since my dearest hubby and guests constantly ask me what the ounces were to each of the cups.  Of course noticing the circle shapes of the buttons, I decided to add my own "hidden Mickey."


After searching the internet for some coffee inspiration, I found that I really liked the "coffeeology."  Using several different fonts, I re-created it in my Funtime program.


During my internet search I also found this adorable coffee cup and steam made with hearts.  Absolutely loved it and converted it to a cut file and added it to the water reservoir.



Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...