Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Children's Space - Chore List


Materials: Regular computer paper, Xyron 900 Laminate/Magnet Refill Cartridge, Stampin' Up! Ticket Duo Builder Punch 126883

My goal will be to eventually add in actual chores but for starts my hubby and I have decided to start with encouraging our kiddos to do their morning tasks on their own.  We've been using this a few weeks now and I will say that it has really improved their willingness to do their morning routines with enthuasim.


I created the chart and the chores in Microsoft Publisher.  After I printed the sheets out, I ran them through my Xyron using the Laminate/Magnet Refill Cartridge.  The laminate makes it possible to use a dry erase marker to check off chores that they completed.
 

I spaced the chores in Microsoft Publisher so that when I was ready, I could use the Stampin' Up! Ticket Duo Builder Punch 126883 to punch them out.  With the computer paper, laminate, and magnet that really put my punch through a work out.  Not so sure I would recommend it but hey, I'm willing to give it a try!  :o)

Since I ran the chore list through the Laminate/Magnet Refill Cartridge, they easily stick to the chore list on the refridgerator and I can move/changed the chores as my kiddos grow.

I've already created additional age appropriate chores and will be printing those out soon so that we can start working together as a team to keep the household moving together.

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...