Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Valentine's Day Bucket


Machine Used: BossKut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking IV
Materials: Plain bucket, Oracal 651 vinyl

I know, A LOT late in getting these posted.  I've been VERY neglectful in getting blog posts wrote up and pictures taken of my projects this year.  I made these for the WONDERFUL ladies that teach my children in their pre-school.
 
I wanted the names to be straight on the buckets.  In order to do that, I needed to figure out the dimensions of the cone that made the buckets.  Fortunately for me, my dearest hubby is an engineer and I could rely on him to teach me how to figure it out.  :o)  Here's what I used to figure out the arc for my writing.  I honestly don't remember where I got this from and wish that I could link to it directly.
 
 
It looks A LOT more difficult than it really is.  I liked the fact that I could cut the names in the arc, use transfer tape to maintain the integrity of the design, and it would be straight on the bucket.

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...