Friday, October 19, 2012

Autumn Card


Machine Used: BossKut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking III
Materials: Card stock, ribbon, brads
Challenges: The Outlawz CAS - Autumn and Leaves
 
I'm still working on mastering the clean and simple card.  It's really not as easy as I thought it should be . . .
 
For this card, I stuck mainly with my manual paper cutter and only utilized my Funtime to print out the sentiment directly on the card.
 

The images are from some designer paper that I simply cut out and added a border.

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

2 comments:

  1. What a neat & clever card! Love the richness of the colors you used. It IS hard to make a 'clean & simple' card! I think you did a great job. TFSharing such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...