Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Treat Bags (take 2)


Machine Used: BossKut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking III
Files Used: Batty, the ghost was a DC9 freebie
Materials: Card stock, glitter
Challenges: Designs on Cloud 9 - Anything Goes Halloween Challenge

Here's a few treat bags ready to give out to my children's friends.  I used a couple of the bats from DC9's Batty and a ghost that I got as a DC9 freebie that I don't remember where.  Sorry!!

It's been awhile since I've really got into paper piecing so I used this opportunity to try a couple different things with the bats to see what I would get.  I'm definitely happy with the bat on the left but I think that I'll need to practice so more before I'll be completely satisfied.  :o)

I'm already looking forward to DC9's next challenge so that I can continue to work on my skills and craft when it comes to such detailed paper piecing.

If you have any suggestions that would help me in my journey to expand my knowledge, please leave a comment below.  It is always appreciated!

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...