Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween Treat Bags

 

Machine Used: BossKut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking III
Materials: Cardstock, ribbon, rhinestone brad
Challenges: The Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Bingo

For this challenge we were to use this Bingo card and make a project.  I chose the ribbon, designer paper, and a brad.


Since I was already making some Halloween bags, I simply decided to play bingo while I created my bags.  I started by creating a cut file using the basics from a tutorial I found online and then modified it so that I got the look I wanted.

Using Cloud 9 Design paper that I picked up at my local craft store, I lined up the blade from my Gazelle on the paper where I wanted it to cut.  I wanted to make sure that when it cut, I got the skull on the front of my bag.  I almost feel like I'm cheating here BUT it did take some time to create the cut file!  :o)

I tied some black eyelet ribbon in a bow and secured it to the bag with a rhinestone brad.  What woman doesn't like a little bling?!

 
 
Here's a picture of the inside as well.
 

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Halloween bags Jamie, I wish I was a kid again, these are way too cool. I am so happy to managed to play BINGO with the TT Outlawz gang this week, I always love to see your creations.
    :)S

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...