Friday, October 12, 2012

Thinking of You Card and Kusudama Bouquet

 

Machine Used: BossKut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking III
Files Used: Pop-Kut Butterfly Border by Judy Stark BKD152, Ruffled Butterfly by Judy Stark BKD105
Materials: Cardstock, ribbon, shank style buttons, stem wire, rhinestone
Challenges: The Outlawz Paper a la Mode - Thinking of You

It doesn't matter what time of year it is or what holidays are around the bend, sometimes you just need to let someone you know that you're thinking about them.  For this project I wanted to send a very special someone a handmade card and a bouquet of flowers that she's mentioned she likes.  :o)

With the new Pop-Kut Butterfly Border available, I just knew that I needed to use it!  It's absolutely adorable and sure to put a smile on any one's face!  With the one on this card, I added some color on part of the wings and some glitter.


I don't have a large collection of stamps with just the right sentiments but the print and cut option, it's really easy to say just the right thing.  In Funtime, I create the sentiment, with the fonts and colors I like and simply cut the shape around it!

 
I wrapped some thick ribbon around my card and using pop dots attached the sentiment.


With the Ruffled Butterfly, I added some glitter on the pop kuts of the wings and a rhinestone on the head.  In order to incorporate it into the bouquet, I used a floral stem wire and glued that between the the 2 pieces.  A simple addition to the bouquet that really makes it!!

A simple card and a bouquet of handmade flowers are now on their way to brighten the day of one very special woman!

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)
BossKut Design Team Member

For more projects and information, please click links below:
BossKut Gazelle Blog
BossKut Company Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...