Monday, October 1, 2012

Friendship Bracelet


Materials: embroidery thread, clasp

While this isn't the crafting that I usually do, it was something my dearest daughter asked for.  She saw a friendship bracelet and immediately wanted one too!  Then came in the requests, it had to be purple because that's her favorite color.  Then she wanted hearts.  Yes dear, we'll see what can do!!  :o)
 
Now, it's been a looonngg time since I've made one of these.  Thankfully for the internet I was able to refresh the technique and find a pattern for hearts.  I alternated the pattern a bit to be able to change the color of the heart.
 
After finding what I needed, I asked her if it would be OK to add in some pink too (after all it would be hard to see the heart if the whole thing was the same color ;o)).
 
She hovered over me during each knot I tied and constantly asked if I was done yet.  Fortunately her wrists are so tiny it didn't take too long and I was able to finally put it on her wrist.
 
As she always is, she was very appreciative of the bracelet and even went so far to say that it made her look like a princess.  Of course, I always think she looks like a princess.  :o)

Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...