Friday, October 19, 2012

Evening Purse


Machine Used: BossKut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking III
Materials: Card stock, button, beads
Challenges: The Outlawz Paper a la Mode - Use what you don't

I created cut files for my Gazelle in Funtime awhile ago while I was still trying to learn my way around the program.  I'd find projects that I liked and would eventually like to try.  Then using the tutorials, I would learn the tools within Funtime.

For the challenge at The Outlawz, it required us using what we have but don't.  I thought this was a great opportunity to finally use one of the cut files that I had created when I first got my Gazelle (almost a year ago now).

This purse was inspired by the tutorial by Brenda over at Qbee's Quest. She has a ton of great tutorials that will inspire you to create some fun things!  :o)

I did change some thing around a bit so that I could cut the whole purse out of a single sheet of 12x12 card stock.  When creating the cut file, I also made the front flap attached.

 
The card band was another cut file that I created and just left in a folder for later use.  I know that it's called a cut and fold but honestly, I'm not sure where I first saw one.  I'm so glad that I've finally taken the time to cut these files and tweak what I didn't like.

The button on the front and the beads that make the handle are also items that I've had sitting around begging to be used.
 

Here's a look inside the purse.  Very roomy and a great gift box that needs to be filled for that special someone.


Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...