Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thinking of You Step Card


Machine Used: Boss Kut Gazelle
Software: Funtime Scrapbooking III
Files Used: O'Hannah Oval Frame Set by Judy Stark BKD129
Materials: Cardstock, pearl heart brads, purple rhinestones
Challenges: The Outlawz Paper a la Mode - Thinking of You

Here a simple step card that I made to send to one very special lady in my life.  I started by creating a 4.25 x 5.5" step card in Funtime.  I've made this file available in the Gazelle Owner's Forum under *File Sharing*.

For the bottom border, I had to weld a few more the decorative pieces together to get it long enough.  After attaching it to the card, I added some purple rhinestones.


I added the sentiment to the oval frame and used a couple of pearl heart brads to secure it to the card.


Thanks for looking!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Jamie*´¨)
Bosskut Design Team Member

For more projects and information, please click links below:
Bosskut Gazelle Blog
Bosskut Company Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...